Ukrainian rock power trio SINOPTIK, who won the title “The world best rock band” in Berlin (by the version of Global Battle of the Bands), the only independent Ukrainian band who rocked the 80000 people Olympics Stadium in Kiev. Uriah Heep, Marilyn Manson, Within Temptation, Jinjer – are among those rock music giants who noticed Sinoptik and invited them as special guests to share the stage.
– “Sinoptik’s The Calling is a freshly painted, dazzling concept album with arena ambitions” (Metal Hammer)
– “Emotional retro rock with something special” (Classic Rock)
– “For a three-piece band, SINOPTIK know how to make a lot of sound. Playing with chaos and order, the tracks opens with waves of sound pierced by a strong melodious synth, then opens up with poised vocals.” (NewSickMusic.com)
– “This is your best bet… well-produced, & I can’t help but think ” Jimi Hendrix Experience”, but with a 21st Century DYNAMO vibe.” (By Dick Metcalf, editor, Contemporary Fusion Reviews)
– “Sounds a bit like the Chemical Brothers covering a movement from Pink Floyd‘s Echoes. ” (Huff Post, Tim Thornton)
SINOPTIK is constantly touring and already had multiple gigs in Germany, Spain, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Serbia.